Paul has over 15 years of experience in creating and delivering a diverse range of large and complex projects to suit the needs for specific clients. His rare combination of experience in acquisition, feasibility financial modelling, town planning, design development, marketing / sales and construction management make him a valuable asset to any project.
Paul has a proven track record in high density residential, commercial office, retail and industrial projects. Paul is an expert at complex stakeholder management as well as deriving specific project strategies to best suit the project. Paul has the ability to manage all third parties inputs to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
Paul’s diverse working background with various organisations in Australia, including Gandel Group, PDG Corporation, Equiset, Pomeroy Pacific and Lend Lease has equipped him with the expertise to deliver commercial advantages to both Public and Private clients. Through Paul’s working knowledge of the industry he has manage to develop a large network base of resources of Consultants, Financiers, Investors, Builders, Agents and Marketing Groups to assist the clients specific needs as well as any aspects of project delivery.
- Acquisition and due diligence advice
- Development strategic planning and project feasibility analysis
- Financial and project programme modelling
- Project management
- Construction management
- Town Planning management
- Management of authority approvals
- Design management
- Marketing and sales management
- Project delivery strategy
- Cost planning, cost management and value engineering
- Project procurement and contract administration
Qualifications & Associations
- Masters of Business in Property, RMIT University
- Bachelor of Construction Management, RMIT University
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Building Construction, Holmesglen TAFE
- Member of Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Member of a Owners Corporation at ‘Balencea’ Residential Apartment Tower at 454 St.Kilda Road, Melbourne
Paul Chiodo (Principal)
Office Tel: 9078 8784
Mobile Tel: 0450 452 121